In order to have continuing education programs approved by the Board, please submit the following information for review.
Pre-approval is required 14 days prior to the seminar/presentation/meeting. You may want to peruse the website, www.lsbvm.org, for those programs already reviewed and approved by the Board (click on Continuing Education button). The web listing is updated on the 15th of each month.
The Board staff is limited, and cannot peruse websites for information concerning various meetings for approval.
- Program Presented (Title with outline/synopsis of program/training)
- Name of Sponsor and contact person
- Exact Dates and times of the presentation, with proposed location
- Curriculum vitae of the presenter(s)
- Indicate if proposed for DVM, RVT, CAET or RED continuing education credits
- Sample of brochure/advertisement utilized to affirmatively invite attendees
(Please send information via fax/US mail. We ask that you do not send scanned brochures/pamphlets via email as this disables/locks up the Board’s entire computer system.)
In light of the many changes in CE presentation (format, i.e., online, and subject matter, i.e. holistic/alternative, etc.), LBVM has made concerted efforts to comply with the statutes/rules and review presentation/seminar/courses for valid credits for its licensees.